I have just returned from my third visit to All Seasons Badawia having first discovered this fantastic place last March.
Each visit just gets better, it is refreshing within the hospitality industry to see that staff turnover is low, so upon returning there are so many familiar faces smiling and welcoming you back and being genuinely delighted to see you again. It makes it feel as if you've never been away. If you treat the staff with respect then you will receive service of a 5 star standard.
This 3 star hotel knocks spots off similar hotels in the area and indeed some 4 star ones too. Rooms are basic, but kept spotlessly clean with bedding and towels changed daily. The pool area is well maintained by Mohamed who always remembers your favourite place to sit and checks you are ok throughout the day. Desha, Ahmed and all the bar staff work tirelessly and are always happy and ready for a chat. In the restaurant Amr & Rooney are always smiling whilst providing a great service - on my first lunch visit Amr had even remembered my drink (Sprite!) and that I like cheese, so had both ready for me as soon as I walked in which is pretty amazing considering how many guests have been through the doors since my last visit in November.
I think the biggest compliment I can give to the hotel is that I have "adopted" my room in the hotel's Adopt-a-Room scheme. This means that I will always have my room waiting for me which is lovely because then it really does feel like coming home. I had arranged the adoption prior to my visit and the room had been newly painted with new curtains so it was all lovely and fresh.
Karim as Guest Relations Manager is always on hand and will do his utmost to ensure your holiday is special - if something is wrong or not to your liking then speak to him or Ahmed and let them sort it out for you, don't keep quiet and then moan to either your fellow guests or on here about how you were ignored. If you don't speak out you won't be heard.
Ahmed - what can I say? You know how I feel about your hotel, my complaints are that you weren't always there to move my sunbed for me and I never saw you frying the eggs! You have certainly succeeded in having a hotel that the majority of guests want to return to time and time again, in fact as you know I've got 4 more visits this year.
Thank you once again for providing the backdrop for a wonderful holiday and as for your fantastic surprise gesture that you made to me during karaoke on Friday well I was completely overwhelmed. I won't reveal what it was, I'll leave that option open for you to do in your response but it does show how much you value your guests.
I'm counting the days till June when I can come home again to spend some time with my family and friends. Alison
- Also Known As:
- All Seasons Badawia Sharm Hotel
- All Seasons Badawia Sharm Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Creative Badawia Sharm Hotel
- Creative Badawia Sharm El Sheikh
- Creative Badawia Resort
- Creative Badawia
- Creative Badawia Sharm Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All Seasons Badawia is the ultimate retreat, where the accommodation makes the most of the year long sun and the surrounding mountains. The personal touch and decorations give the hotel its boutique feel coupled with the friendly and personalized service. Come and spend your day relaxing on the pool enjoying the sun and at night having a drink at the Splash Bar. We can't wait to welcome you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your All Seasons Badawia Sharm Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.