Arrived back home this morning having stayed two amazing weeks at the all seasons badawia.
i expected to have a good time at the hotel but what i got was so much more.
very quick and a nice friendly welcome to the hotel. no problems at all.
my room was fine, very close to the pool, and everything else as a matter of fact.
spotlessly clean, good air-con, TV, nice cold fridge, free safe. what more could i want?
yes i know it could do with an update, but jeez i only sleep in the room.
the food is very nice in my opinion, they serve all the things i like so how could i not be happy with the food, always cooked well with fresh ingredients, yes it can seem a bit samey, but so does every other all inclusive hotel i have been to.
or the life saver as i call it, nice size pool, again very clean, as it was so hot i spent a lot of time in the pool and met many guests in there,
SUNBEDS AND TOWELS.
always managed to get a sunbed everyday, and Mohamed always got me an umbrella, but sadly he left for a holiday himself after 4 days and Adam took over, so the next day my bed was not saved, Adam seemed to struggle to keep everyone happy for a day or so but he soon got his act together and did a great job in the end.
not a great deal of entertainment at the hotel, but the karaoke nights were brilliant, lots of singers and lots of fun.
there were also bingo nights where you can win a holiday very nice if you can win it lol.
well what can i say that has not already been said about the staff?
they are simply the best i have seen in all my years of travelling, and i have travelled a lot.
i know i should not really single any one out as they were all fantastic.
but "Amr" and "rooney"in the restaurant were something special. "Amr" would not even let me finish my drink before he had another drink on the table waiting for me.
and "rooney" did much more than he needed to.
not forgetting "deesha" and "mizo" at the splash bar, always greeted me with a smile and hello, never had to wait more than a few seconds for my drink. top workers both of them.
and "Stevie" at the camel bar did an amazing job he also treated me so well.
i heard the massages were very good but did not have on myself.
but i did have 2 treatments off "Sam" in the salon, both were very good value for money and would do them again.
i felt very safe at the hotel, always someone on the door, as for stuff getting stolen by staff? this made me laugh so much when i read a revue this morning.
the whole of my holiday i left my camera, my expensive mobile phone, and plenty of cash on the dressing table many times, and it was always there when i returned, so i don't believe for a second that anything gets stolen by the staff.
i had the best holiday of my life this trip, made so many friends both guests and staff,
and if there is a better manager than "karim" i have not met him yet.
as for the boss "Ahmed" best be careful what i put here ha ha
the way "Ahmed mixes with all the guests is something i have not seen at any other hotel,
would i come back to this hotel?
you just try and bloody stop me.
- Also Known As:
- All Seasons Badawia Sharm Hotel
- All Seasons Badawia Sharm Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Creative Badawia Sharm Hotel
- Creative Badawia Sharm El Sheikh
- Creative Badawia Resort
- Creative Badawia
- Creative Badawia Sharm Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All Seasons Badawia is the ultimate retreat, where the accommodation makes the most of the year long sun and the surrounding mountains. The personal touch and decorations give the hotel its boutique feel coupled with the friendly and personalized service. Come and spend your day relaxing on the pool enjoying the sun and at night having a drink at the Splash Bar. We can't wait to welcome you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your All Seasons Badawia Sharm Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.