I have just returned from spending 10 nights here with my 2 sons, aged 9 and 15. The hotel and staff were lovely, although a couple of the staff were a bit 'forward'!! Although this can happen anywhere! The rooms were clean and well looked after.Our beds were really comfy!!
The food was horrible. The main restaurant definately catered for the Russians and Polish. My boys will try anything and most nights did try a bit of everything but didn't like any of it. We got a bit sick of having to fill up on rice or plain pasta!! The bbq restaurant was ok, but served exactly the same food every night, but towards the end of our stay we ate there 4 nights in a row as the food wasn't getting any better anywhere else!! You also have to pay for your drinks in every restaurant except the main buffet one!!!
The shisha bar was very friendly and played good music, but obviously had to pay for drinks and shisha!! This bar did seem to entertain us and keep us sane!!
The alcohol was like paint stripper!!! Enough said!!
We must have counted about a dozen other British staying in the hotel, although i don't go away expecting to mingle with people 24/7 but it would have been nice to hear the odd friendly English voice!
Although i have had a moan we did really enjoy our holiday, the weather was beautiful, the sea lovely,pools good(although the floor was extremely slippery even with shoes on!) all in all a really relaxing holiday.....it's just a good job that my boys and i enjoy each others company!!!
- Also Known As:
- Regency Plaza Aqua Park Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Regency Plaza Aqua Park And Spa Resort
- Regency Plaza Aqua Park Hotel
- Regency Hotel Nabq
- Regency Plaza Sharm El Sheikh
- Plaza Sharm El Sheikh Regency
- Regency Plaza Sharm
- Regency Plaza Egypt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly located in the heart of the Sinai Peninsula, a step into a whole new world of the most exquisite rare combination of Kite surfing fun activities , turquoise blue water, crimson mountains and desert landscapes of inspiring beauty, considered one of the best water spots and Kite surfing spots worldwide. Regency Plaza Resort, a superb Local 5 star deluxe hotel majestically and directly located on the beautiful, coral beach of Nabq Bay. the hotel is built on an area covering over 167.000 SQM. Regency Plaza Resort is located within 10 minutes from Sharm El-Sheikh international airport and 25 minutes from the famous Neama Bay city centerRegency is running a 24 hours all inclusive system with free access to a la carte restaurant ; with a Aqua Fun area fully equipped with five adult Aqua Slides with Heated Swimming pool during winter and Kids Aqua heated aqua zone equipped with different mini aqua slides for kids. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Regency Plaza Aqua Park & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.