I have just got back from this place after 10 nights there and I ran to our transfer coach that took us to the airport, it is that bad.
This was my first time ever abroad and was also my honeymoon but thanks to this hotel I will never return to Egypt.
I found the staff to be very polite, they showed concern when I was absent at meal times due to illness (I was ill most of the trip).
The rooms were tidy and well maintained, however we still got distubed by housekeeping even though we put out the do not disturb sign and the beds were very hard.
Full of very rude Russians, I know this isn't the hotels fault but be warned the place is full of them.
We had SIX power cuts over our 10 night stay.
Finally the food. After reading other reviews about how horrible the food is I thought others were just overreacting. They aren't the food is constantly the same thing every day, either very bland and tasteless or that discusting you can't eat it. I quite often went a whole day or 2 with nothing to eat because starving was better than eating the crap they try to pass off as food.
DO NOT GO TO THIS HOTEL, if you have already booked it be prepared to go hungry.
- Also Known As:
- Regency Plaza Aqua Park Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Regency Plaza Aqua Park And Spa Resort
- Regency Plaza Aqua Park Hotel
- Regency Hotel Nabq
- Regency Plaza Sharm El Sheikh
- Plaza Sharm El Sheikh Regency
- Regency Plaza Sharm
- Regency Plaza Egypt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly located in the heart of the Sinai Peninsula, a step into a whole new world of the most exquisite rare combination of Kite surfing fun activities , turquoise blue water, crimson mountains and desert landscapes of inspiring beauty, considered one of the best water spots and Kite surfing spots worldwide. Regency Plaza Resort, a superb Local 5 star deluxe hotel majestically and directly located on the beautiful, coral beach of Nabq Bay. the hotel is built on an area covering over 167.000 SQM. Regency Plaza Resort is located within 10 minutes from Sharm El-Sheikh international airport and 25 minutes from the famous Neama Bay city centerRegency is running a 24 hours all inclusive system with free access to a la carte restaurant ; with a Aqua Fun area fully equipped with five adult Aqua Slides with Heated Swimming pool during winter and Kids Aqua heated aqua zone equipped with different mini aqua slides for kids. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Regency Plaza Aqua Park & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.