Just came back, was there with my wife for 7 nights Soft all-inclusive. The best location imho in sharm, its location is very close to everything so you don't have to go walking or take transportation to buy things.
The room we had was in the 600 block. The rooms were amazing but I wouldn't stay in the rooms in the main building that you enter when you arrive at the hotel, the upper rooms are more private and quieter.
Regrading the entertainment in the hotel there is a comedy show but it was a bit tacky for our taste, the pools are very clean and the lifeguards are very polite. One thing we didn't like was that the pools close at 6 pm.
The hotel has 2 main dining areas and the variety of food was good, the night before we left they had a Mexican night and the food was more than excellent.
The hotel has a small beach although it's not private it is good, for all inclusive you can have lunch at the beach (pizza, fries,salad, pasta, etc..) although it's not a huge buffet it's a good one.
The nice thing with all inclusive is the drinks, it's hot and you need to be drinking all the time which is possible with the all inclusive package.
Now to the cons, we only had 2 problems with the hotel,
Number one the bathroom in our room was not very clean, there was rust on the shower faucet the bathtub had to be cleaned by me before we used it, it had some grime and the floor wasn't cleaned very well.
Number two the guy who was in charge of cleaning our block was very annoying and didn't respect privacy and for some reason got offended when we didn't want our room to be cleaned. We had the do not disturb sign up for 3 consecutive days and for some reason he kept calling us to ask why we had the sign up and if we needed our room to be cleaned, after the 3rd time i told him that we don't want our room cleaned and when he sees the sign on the door, not to call us.
But all in all this is the best located 5 star hotel with very good food, atmosphere and location.
We plan on going there again next year for sure.
- Also Known As:
- Tropitel Naama Bay Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Tropitel Naama Bay Hotel
- Tropitel Naama Bay Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located in the heart of the world's repute resort destination of Sharm El Sheikh, Tropitel Naama Bay is the cornerstone of its most famous of bays, offering breathtaking views of the warm Red Sea and the golden Sinai mountains, yet, a split of a second away from the exceptional dining and nightlife attractions of Naama Bay. With an impressive collection of alluring restaurants and cool bars, pristine beachfront and modern stylish rooms as well as numerous leisure facilities, Tropitel Naama Bay blends cosmopolitan architecture with warm Egyptian hospitality to deliver you an experience which is second to none. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Otel, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Tropitel Naama Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.