We stayed here at this resort for 1 week from the 24th may- 1st June; we stayed all Inclusive which i would recommend. The location is about 5mins bus drive from the airport. To keep it brief i have a list of pros and cons. We upgraded on arrival which was £10 per day off the stay so £70 for us. Having seen the small rooms two i would say the extra space and the 2 showers was well welcomed. When you’re at the main bar try and speak to mousaf * ,not sure how to spell the name but with just a £2 pound tip on first night your drinks will flowing and you don’t even need to get up to the bar to get them.
Recommended activities: Hotel Sunset photo shoot, Swedish massage, Boat and snorkelling day trip, SOHO square, and a chat to the guy who makes the sand models behind the stage.
Pros: Friendly staff, Room cleaning service, Space in upgraded rooms, All inclusive, beach and its free transfer, spa+Gym, ATM machine, Free towel service, Hotel shops (medical supplies and souvenirs)
Cons: Location for walking to town, BBQ cups dirty, adult entertainment, aircraft noise.
The aircrafts fly over about once every 30mins during the day which is over the pool area, this wasn’t too much of a problem as we went to the hotels private beach and you cannot hear them there.
I could write a 200 page review on this resort but I won’t bore you, instead if you need any extra information on the resort or Thomas cook price excursions etc. pop me an email and i will be glad to help.
If you found this review helpful please give feedback or tick the helpful book, Thank you
- Also Known As:
- Maritim Jolie Ville Royal Peninsula Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Maritim Jolie Ville Royal Peninsula Hotel
- Maritim Jolie Ville Royal Peninsula Hotel And Resort
- Peninsula Sharm El Sheikh
- Sharm El Sheikh Peninsula
- Peninsula Sharm El-Sheikh
- Sharm El-Sheikh Peninsula
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious, modern designed Jolie Ville Royal Peninsula is a gorgeous 5 star resort comfortably spread over 200,000 sqm of lush, landscaped gardens. The hotel's oversized rooms are only some of the extravagant luxuries that make this the perfect place for relaxation for you and your family. Neighboring the Jolie Ville International Congress Center, the resort takes pride in its ability to welcome both business and leisure travellers with top service excellence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Maritim Jolie Ville Royal Peninsula Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.