If you want an alternative party experience other than the beach and all the clubs dotting the beautiful Ashwem and Morjim beaches - it cant get better than this.
A beautiful boat, wonderful crew, good food, and an open ocean - 6-12 good friends,
and a mind blowing music system - what more can you want!
Just you and your friends on your own private boat, playing the music you want, eating and drinking what you want - away, private and far from the maddening crowds
Woof! Woof! is definitely an experience that once you've had you will want to do over and over each and every time you are back from Goa!
Watching the sun go down over the ocean with choice friends and the right kind of music is a blssful moment and one of the highlights from my holiday!
- Captian Bedi has ensured the best safety and care for passengers
There is a spare lifeboat, ample lifesavers and jackets - and also floatation devices should you want to go for a swim!
- Food is lovely - catered from one of the leading restaurants in Goa called Sublime - so it is better than expected for food served on a boat.
- Alcohol is plenty - but if you have a specific need - bring your own bottle
- if your luck you may even spot dolphins!
- Bring a cap or hat - it does get hot you will burn up and there is not too much shade - so bring sunblock as well.
- Woof Woof has allowance for Ipod and Mp3 players so if you want to play your music bring your pod.
- the ocean does get choppy at times - so maybe if you have issues with motion sickness keep that in mind - carry some tablets.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC
21 August 2013
Report response as inappropriate
Thanks a million for your kind words and detailed review. It pleases us to see our friends take time out to write down their wonderful memories. We hope to see you again soon. Sorry for our late reply to your kind words.
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC