Stayed at many hotels across India, but my first in Ahmedabad. It's a short 15-20 minute trip from the airport in a quiet, clean part of town.
Thanks for the welcome drink!
Good clean rooms, although slightly old
Major areas to improve:
-Your taxi booking service was horrible. I would avoid the hotel taxi service at all costs.
They charged me Rs 3000 for 8 hours. This would have been fine, except I couldn't use it for 8 hours. I had a few business meetings, and then wanted to explore the city, except for the fact that my taxi driver couldn't speak any English. So I went back to the hotel 4 hours early wanting (not allowed to cancel my taxi, so I asked him to take me to the airport at least a couple hours later). Driver took me to Terminal 1, even though I repeatedly requested Terminal 2. He promised that both terminals were connected in his broken english, and I missed my flight (FYI terminal two is a short auto drive away).
-Your staff needs some training. One woman who booked my taxi couldn't do simple math and repeatedly warning me about "extra charges" on my taxi booking even though I was going to be well within the 8 hour day. Others had challenges with room service. I will highly compliment one young woman who was clearly on top of it - very sensible she won the employee of the year badge.
Small areas to improve:
-Get rid of your second speed bump - it's excessive, and actually ships passengers around too much the way cabbies drive over them
-Accelerate check-in, shouldn't need me to fill in forms
-Wifi should allow multiple devices instead of logging me out everytime I wanted to switch to my phone or ipad from my computer.
-clean the windows on the outside
-provide an iron and board in the room
-rooms can use a renovation
-stock the snack bar (it was 3/4 empty when I arrived)
I might stay there again for the starwood points, but not sure since there are other nice hotels in the area
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Ahmedabad Hotel Ahmedabad
- Le Meridien Ahmedabad Hotel
- Le Meridien Ahmedabad
- Ahmedabad Le Meridien
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Associated Hotels Ahmedabad is an exemplar of International Standards. Recognized as one of the leading hotels in India, Associated Hotels Ahmedabad continues to advance and excel offering the highest standard of product and services. From an exclusive private party for 10 guests to a seminar for 150 guests, Associated Hotels Ahmedabad offers the finest in space, décor, and facilities.The elegantly designed Canterbury Hall is complemented by a wide spectrum of facilities which includes state of art audiovisual equipment. Food and beverage arrangements are created to cater to individual tastes and requirements. Offering a scenic view of the city’s skyline, our rooftop is ideal for outdoor parties and functions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.