What makes this a sad place:
* Filthy glasses for your welcome drink
* A DJ who plays to kill your love for music. If you don't die from the music you'll at least wish you were born deaf!
* Unclean water in the tiniest swimming pool around - The pool water is kept chill on purpose to discourage more people from using it
* They even stop the artificial waterfall as soon as they see someone enter the pool
* Buffet has no variety. Only 2 dishes in the entire buffet will seem worth it.
* Boring crowd - mostly family oldies
* Even the mot sober-looking worthless room will cost a bomb
* They serve BS in the name of snacks with high tea
* Dim-lit dressing-rooms. You'd rather change outside it!
What are the pluses:
* Come here with an interesting bunch of friends who'll make you forget that the place is sad. It's your only saving grace.
* Kool rain-dance
* Spacious ground to play cricket/outdoor games
* Affordable resort around town
- Also Known As:
- Guhantara Hotel