This is a large resort, spread out with large cottages set in park like setting.
Room was a big, nice but not luxe or special.
Friendly check in with good information.
Breakfast was very good but lunch and dinner a bit expensive so we ate at hotel next door, Alambara recommended by our driver. Food here was very good and cheap, busy place because of good value.
Nice spa and pool.
In evening there was a cooking demonstration by the chef and then later a dance performance, both very good.
- Also Known As:
- Spice Village Hotel Thekkady
- Spice Village Hotel
- Spice Village Thekkady
- Spice Village Thekkady, Kerala, India
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spice Village is an eco resort in the hills(thekkady) near the Periyar wildlife sanctuary. A cluster of tribal style huts set in a beautiful spice garden is a great escape for most tourists from the heat of the plains, and also a great place for some adventure activities. We have a comfortable pool, an ayurvedic spa, we organise treks into the forest, bamboo rafting and many more. A walk through the property itself is a great way to explore many aspects of nature and the green initiatives undertaken at this eco resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Spice Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.