The Bagus Jati Resort is the nicest hotel I have ever stayed in. My husband and I spent a couple of night there this July. The location is just magnificent, of course, if you are looking for calm and relaxation. The resort is in the middle of the rainforest, about 30min by car from Ubud. Ubud is really busy and when you arrive in the resort, suddenly you feel really Zen. I was so Zen that I even got up at 7:30 to take the Yoga lesson on the really nice yoga room with views of the rainforest. Just so relaxing!!!
We got upgraded to one of the spa villas. When we entered, we jsut could not believe how amazing the room was. Incredible. I have since them encountered the photo of our room in books about Asian resorts. We were extremely lucky! The bed was huge and surrounded by a very nice mosquito net. The toilet, was just a spa. The hotel has night service that comes and prepares the bed for the night: opens the curtains of the bed, closes the curtaing of the room and makes sure the misquito repellent is connected, although we did not feel any mosquito. The restaurant was good, but not spectacular The breakfast was really nice.
We took the shuttle that the hotel provides to go to Ubud, but we stayed in Ubud for dinner and to go to a performance, so we took a taxi back (around 10 euros). Ubud is a really nice place so we felt 2 nights was not enough. If we ever go back to Bali, we will go back to the Bagus Jati but stay for more than 2 nights.
- Also Known As:
- Bagus Jati Health And Wellbeing Retreat
- Bagus Jati Health & Wellbeing Retreat Hotel
- Bagus Jati Health & Wellbeing Retreat Hotel Gianyar
- Best Western Ubud
- Ubud Best Western
- Bagus Jati Health & Wellbeing Retreat Bali/Gianyar
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bali's premier Health and Wellbeing Spa Retreat, Bagus Jati, is set in 5 hectares of hillside gardens amongst lush tropical forests in the mountains of Ubud, Bali. Accommodations consist of eight deluxe spa villas, each with private spa facilities and ten 10 superior villas with wide windows overlooking the tropical forest. Verandas on both the Deluxe and Superior villas provide an excellent setting for a romantic dinner or just relaxing on the day bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Priceline, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Bagus Jati Health & Wellbeing Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.