We enjoyed a wonderful seven nights here at the end of June during our honeymoon in Bali and Hong Kong.
The beauty of the Jamahal is its intimacy, something that only a small, exclusive boutique hotel can offer, as opposed to a larger chain hotel, which can often feel monotonous or soulless.
From the second we arrived we were made to feel welcome and the staff were extremely friendly and thoughtful, always going the extra mile to make sure we were having the time of our lives, which we did. This wasn't just good customer service, but a genuine desire by the people at the Jamahal to please their guests. We have travelled extensively and never experienced service like this and although the resort itself was perfect, it was the staff who made our stay so special.
The hotel is beautiful, with lanterns lighting the path that leads the way to the rooms. The main pool features a cascading waterfall, with private beds and sun loungers, although I never saw more than two people in the area during our week there. Our room was just perfect, with a four poster bed, private pool and a terraced area where we were brought an incredible breakfast every morning.
The beach is just a five minute walk away, or there is a free shuttle if you're feeling particularly lazy. There was always a sun lounger available for us at the beach club area, no matter what time we arrived, again this is due to the exclusivity of the hotel. Free bottled water and bowls of fresh fruit were served throughout the day on the beach.
In response to any negative reviewers of the Jamahal, you might be more suited to the purpose built complex of Nusa Dua, which offers a variety of international resorts, all guaranteed to make you feel like you could be anywhere in the world...
The beautiful Jamahal really is the perfect honeymoon retreat. Thank you for making our stay so magical, we wish we were still there!
- Also Known As:
- Jamahal Private Resort And Spa
- Jamahal Private Resort & Spa Hotel Jimbaran
- Jamahal Private Resort & Spa Hotel
- Jamahal Private Hotel
- Jamahal Private Resort
- Jamahal Private Resort & SPA Bali/Jimbaran
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In ancient Sanskrit, "jamahal" means "precious time;" this small private estate has been transformed into one of Bali's best boutique resorts, a heaven for couples and honeymooners seeking precious time together. Compact and cozy, Jamahal is a splendid collection of ten suite villas and three villas. Structures and interiors artfully blend contemporary and traditional elements to create an unparalleled ambiance of luxury and elegance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Tablet Hotels, Splendia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Jamahal Private Resort & SPA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.