For a female traveller travelling alone I felt safe and secure at the hidden oasis. The rooms were clean and safe, the staff could not do enough for you and the location could not be beaten. I do agree that the market workers down stairs were a pest, but after being there for 10 nights they knew I was only going back to my room and was able to have some banter with them.
If travelling in a group of 3 -5 ask for the family delux room, works out cheaper and gorgeous room. I stayed there a few nights with a few girls I met!
Hope this is helpful
- Also Known As:
- Hidden Oasis Bed & Breakfast Hotel
- Hidden Oasis Bed & Breakfast Hotel Kuta
- Hidden Oasis Bed And Breakfast
- Hidden Oasis Bed & Breakfast Bali/Kuta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hidden Oasis Bed & Breakfast is a budget and relaxed accommodation located in the very heart of Kuta, just 100 meters away from Kuta beach and Kuta Square shopping center. All of our guestrooms are equipped with TV, AC, private bathroom with bathtub and shower and also free in-room coffee and teabags setup. A perfect spot for those who seeks the real feelings of staying in Kuta. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelBookers, HostelWorld and Agoda so you can book your Hidden Oasis Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.