Ayodya has a good location on the beach and is only a few minutes walk to a bunch of restaurants and mini-marts. There is also the Bali Connection outdoor mall about a 5 minutes walk away, which has a ton of restaurants and some name-brand stores.
The pools were great and were very warm (almost too warm). There is a large central pool with basketball hoops, and a smaller infinity pool overlooking the beach. The beach area was great, you had your pick of loungers and could be in the shade of a palm or umbrella or out in the sun. The beach itself was nice, crystal clear water, although there was a bunch of seaweed in Feb.
Service was great in my experience, although watch out for the taxi counter since they will always want to put you in the hotel taxi unless you specifically ask for one of the blue metered taxis (usually much cheaper).
- Also Known As:
- Ayodya Resort Bali Hotel Nusa Dua
- Ayodya Resort Bali Hotel
- Ayodya Hotel Bali
- Ayodya Hotel Nusa Dua
- Bali Hilton
- Ayodya Resort Bali Nusa Dua
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ayodya Resort BaliA Kingdom of HospitalityLocated in a 11.5 hectare landscaped garden with Balinese theme in the secure gated resort community of Nusa Dua with a secluded sandy beach, Bali’s secret mountain Gunung Agung can be tantalizing glimpsed in the distance and immediately adjacent sits the 18 holes Bali Golf and Country Club. The resort is designed to resemble a Balinese water palace in the grandest possible manner. A true reflection of Balinese art, the stone statues, fountains, carved relief and lagoon pools proclaim them throughout the hotel that depicts mythical characters from the great Ramayana Epic story.Ayodya Resort Bali has 541 elegantly rooms and suites with the comfortable balconies. The bathrooms are designed and decorated with the comfort and convenience of the most discerning guest in mind.Ayodya Resort Bali provide 7 restaurants and lounge will enhance your dining experience during your stay with us. There are a host of recreational activities that you and your family can enjoy at the resort, such as a large swimming pool, all weather tennis courts, health club, water sport and spa. The children could enjoy the time at Camp Ananda.The guests who require a more private, sophisticated and individual option could chose The Ayodya Palace. The Ayodya Palace is a dreamy, 79-room, private ‘retreat within a hotel’, set in a quiet corner of the resort. With luxurious accommodation and facilities, a world class butler service, private check-in, and complimentary food and beverage presentation throughout the day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, AsiaRooms, Priceline, Escapio, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Ayodya Resort Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.