We have just returned from our 4th holiday at the Westin and yet again we have had an amazing time. We always book a garden room facing the Laguna resort as it is so quiet and peaceful the room as always great with so much wardrobe space and the bathroom fantastic. The free water to the room is very generous, six bottles daily.
The welcome and check in was speedy and as we always holiday with the My Bali deal where you have 10 nights and have US$1000 credit to use in the hotel, for us this is great as we can never be bothered to eat outside anyway. You can use the credit on the Spa or indeed anything the hotel offers, so I had a spa massage which was fantastic as I had it late at night and just fell into bed so relaxed.
The breakfast at this hotel is so good in fact its the breakfast that we love above all other meals, there is so much choice compared to other hotels and on this trip there was more Asian dishes which was very popular and we hope continues, the Cappaccino's and Latte's are great even Decaf. If we have been at other 5 star hotels its usually the brown mud sloshing around in jugs and request Decaf and no one knows what you mean. I think the staff at breakfast do an incredible job considering the amount of people they cater for and it is seamlessly managed and the smiling faces every morning. The attention to detail of every staff memeber we have encountered is something I think the Westin should be really proud of imagine getting that level of service here in Australia at a 5 star resort? not any I have ever stayed at.
We spent a majority of our time on the beach this holiday which we haven't really done before and it was just a pleasure, the service again just made our holiday, the fact all the beach staff come up and ask me "Time for your decaf cappaccino Mrs Gill" I thought was great. Often we'd get to the beach around 10.30am and all the beds had gone but when we asked the beach guys if they could find us beds on 4 occassions they would ask us to wait just one moment and they would scour the beach for any stray beds and carry them up to us under the tree's and then make them up with the towels for us. During the afternoon the bar guys came along with trays of frozen fruit granita's handing them out to everyone on the beach great touch!.
There were two conventions while we were there which did not trouble us at all, the major one being the world gas convention which attracted added security with armed police this did not create any problems as they kept low profile and the hotel minimised any disruption to the hotel guests.
So thanks again Westin to all the wonderful staff for your enviable customer service and attention to guests needs we will see you again soon to share a great relaxing holiday.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, Bali Hotel Nusa Dua
- The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, Bali Hotel
- Westin Nusa Dua
- Westin Bali
- Nusa Dua Westin
- Westin Resort Nusa Dua
- Westin Resort Bali
- The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, Bali
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort features 334 sleek and sophisticated rooms and suites with a tropical edge. Guest rooms have the new generation of Heavenly® Bed, spacious 1.37 metre beds in the double-double rooms, I-pod connectivity, a bedside master switch board, and Audio Visual Entertainment port as well as ergonomically designed furnishings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Starwood APAC, Otel and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.