It was a good hotel, nice clean and new, but i didnt feel anything special about it. The thing that i remember the most is not the room, the lobby, or the swimming pool, but it was the food. I like it here, i dont know why, but their dessert were great and their BBQ was nice.
They got the IPTV, but you have to pay more to use their extra smart TV, otherwise, it just like any regular TV.
The hotel location is just near Pasteur toll gate. It is not very far from Paris Van Java, Cihampelas Area, Dago Area, or Setiabudi Area, but none of them are within walking distance. The only malls in walking distance is Pasteur Hyperpoint (not much you can do here).
- Also Known As:
- Aston Primera Pasteur Hotel
- Aston Primera Pasteur Hotel Bandung
- Aston Primera Pasteur Hotel And Conference Center
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A modern contemporary 4 star hotel offering unsurpassed value and a wide range of facilities to suit the needs of conference delegates, corporate business travelers and families on a joyful weekend trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Venere, Otel, Fareportal and Tingo so you can book your Aston Primera Pasteur Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.