I booked this place after reading all the good reviews of this guesthouse even though I was a bit apprehensive this place. The rooms were tiny, smells bad, the beds were old, blankets and towels were disgusting and the aircon was leaking. When we complain about the aircon leaking, the staff was so rude and said it was our fault for turning the temperature of the aircon on too low, and they wouldn't even help clean the mess but instead reluctantly shove us some bedsheets to clean up ourselves. One day, when we went out for a little while and left the aircon on, we were locked out of our room and told that we have to pay a fine for leaving the power on when we are not in the room. Its terrible, don't believe the previous good reviews of this place.
- Also Known As:
- My Thai Guest House Hotel
- My Thai Guest House Hotel Patong
- My Thai Guest House Phuket/Patong
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A great English speaking Hotel run by a Australian.It situated only 2 minutes walk from Patong beach and 5 minutes walk to the heart of the shopping and night life of this great place.Our services include: 24 hour reception,free internet and wifi connection,laundry service,Travel agency, motor bike hire,cafe, bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your My Thai Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.