While we didn't stay here at the resort, we had the opportunity to get into a cooking a class at the last minute. Typically you need to make a reservation at least one day in advance. With a call at 10am, we were in a class by 2pm the same day!
Our private 90 minute class was only THB1,500 per person which is a great value (and they accept credit cards which is a bonus). We were each able to choose our own menu. The soux chef was very accommodating and we had a staff of at least six around us assisting. Even guests of the resort were stopping by to see what delicious entrees we were cooking out in the main restaurant!
At the end, we were able to keep our aprons and given graduation certificates as well as a cd of recipes. A great time had by all!
- Also Known As:
- Deevana Patong Resort And Spa
- Deevana Patong Hotel Patong
- Deevana Patong Resort
- Deevana Patong Hotel
- Deevana Patong Resort & Spa Phuket
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deevana Patong Resort And Spa locates 200 metre from Patong Beach whilst has never been effected by tsunami and has been operating as usual. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Olotels, HotelTravel.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Deevana Patong Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.