It was my first time to Turkey and it's not somewhere that I fancied before. But this area is stunning. I understand that it's quieter than marmaris and places like that but that suited us. The hotel is in a fantastic location half way up the mountain in the woods. The views are stunning and you could spend hours drinking at the sunset bar just looking out at the amazing scenery and the paragliders coming down the mountain. There is a free bus from the hotel to olu deniz that takes 5 mins which is great. Its a nice place with lots of bars and restaurants. I would recommend help bar as the food was fantastic. The beach is great in olu deniz and the lagoon is really pretty. You can lie on the beach and look out on the mountains. It's stunning. Very clean as you pay to get into the lagoon. The places to eat are expensive in there though so maybe bring supplies with you. We did paragliding with sky sports and that was a brilliant experience. Further up the mountain about 5 mins is the village of hisaronu. We went there one night but it's a bit too Brits abroad for me. I really could not fault the hotel at all. It's the best hotel I have ever stated in for a package holiday. The grounds were perfect and rooms were very nice. Balcony was a bit small but we weren't on it much. The customer service is second to none. All the staff were very friendly and chatty and worked very hard. The spa was fantastic and I had lots of treatments. It was very reasonably priced as well. The girls that worked in the spa were so sweet. The entertainment was ok but on our last night they had a fire show which was brilliant. It's very food for kids as the entertainment team have lots to keep them occupied. The dalyan mud bath trip was great and a funny experience being covering in mud and then sitting in an eggy smelling thermal spa. The food at the hotel was great and a huge selection. I am a fussy veggie and had no problems with the food all week. The bread selection was great. All in all it's a brilliant hotel and you will not be disappointed at all. I would definitely return.
- Also Known As:
- Montana Pine Hotel Fethiye
- Montana Pine Hotel
- Montana Pine Hisaronu
- Montana Pine Resort Turkey/Fethiye
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly set on the hillside of Mount Babadag, The Montana Pine Resort is a family owned and professionally run four star hotel, based on half board accommodation. The overall image of the Montana is one of elegance and high standards for those travelers who seek an individual, peaceful holiday in a tranquil and stunningly beautiful setting. Location, service quality, pleasant and friendly staff, cleanliness, food, pools, architecture and other facilities are the main reasons why our returning guests prefer our hotel. We, at Montana Pine Resort, believe that “a loyal guest is what makes a hotel perfect”. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Montana Pine Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.