Our second visit to Tuana as we enjoyed it so much last year, mainly couples and families with very small children fairly relaxed and quiet. I can only think that this time they had a very cheap promotion as the hotel was heaving with single-sex groups and families.
It is still a beautiful place to stay, rooms and grounds kept in excellent condition and the beach "swept" daily. There was plenty of choice for food and drinks, the staff worked tirelessly to clear tables, although its a bit manic in the main restaurant - I am surprised they don't have more accidents.
Very loud music around the main pool area but plenty of places to escape to. Programme of activitity for those who wanted to join in & no pressure put on.
Plenty of sun beds available, but guests did get up (goodness knows what time!) and reserved all the red cushions - perhaps the hotel should charge a small fee for these to give everyone a fair chance?
Difficult to know what to do in the evenings if you don't want to sit outside (it was fairly chilly in May) as all entertainment and bars are in the open. Ended up sitting in the small area in reception but not ideal.
Nice to get away for a couple of weeks to relax but a bit out of the way so could not go anywhere in the evening unless we wanted to catch the dolmus into Fethiye.
Don't think we'll return - seems to be gearing up to the younger generation & families.
- Also Known As:
- Majesty Club Tuana Park Hotel Fethiye
- Majesty Club Tuana Park Hotel
- Majesty Hotel Fethiye
- Majesty Club Tuana
- Majesty Tuana
- Majesty Hotel Tuana Park
- Majesty Club
- Club Tuana
- Majesty Tuana Club Fethiye
- Majesty Club Tuana Park Turkey/Fethiye
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- LOCATION: Majesty Club Tuana & Park serves with ultra all inclusive system and offers beautiful nature with orange gardens, frankincense trees, very well kept landscape in a 128.000 sqm land just by the beach. It's 5* Holiday Village with a distance of : to Fethiye city center is 17 km, to Dalaman airport 42 km. GENERAL HOTEL INFORMATION: Tuana built on 28 nicely placed accommodation blocks. Lobby, Reception, Exchange Safe Box, self service, Indoor and outdoor restaurants, Ethnic & Specialized Restaurants of Ivriz Fish Restaurant, Sultan Restaurant, Ristorante Roma italian cousine, Bars, Open air Disco, Internet service, Shopping Center, Hair dresser, Photo Shop, Turkish Bath, Sauna , Rent a Car, Laundry service, Ironing service, Game Room, TV Room, Conference Hall. There is a extra large swimming pool, kids pool and sliding pool with 3 runways in a beautiful garden. Kids favorite mini zoo, large sunbathing area, Lobby Bar, Pool Bar, Majesty bar, Poseidon bar, Disco bar and Amphitheater with 600 pax capacity. The Park sides in Tuana Park - 1 & 2 offers; Adults pools and children pools, snack bars. Distance to the beach 300 mt. Club guests can use Park facilities, Park guests can use Club facilities as well. Mobile telephone chargers are available at Guest Relations Office. Health service is available with an extra charge and in service 24 hours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Otel and Hotels.com so you can book your Majesty Club Tuana Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.