The reason why we predominately chose this hotel is because it is child free, which is a huge bonus as we wanted complete relaxation, peace and quiet, which is what we got. This hotel is faultless, from the care and attention that the maids gave our rooms (even making out towels in the shape of swans for when we got back after a long day swimming) to the wonderful variety of delicious cocktails on offer-the strawberry margarita being a particular favourite. The scenery was beautiful, the location stunning and the infinity pools totally amazing. All of the couples that we met during our stay were so friendly and loved the chilled out atmosphere just as much as us, without having to endure little darlings infiltrating the pool and making a racket. The only thing I am worried about is the MASSIVE resort (an Orka family resort) being constructed so close, but no one can say how this is going to disrupt the tranquility until it has actually been built, and is open to the public.
There are lots of sweet little lizards and a resident tortoise (Stevie) to keep you company and the wild boars are fascinating to observe. The walk into Hisaronu isn't far, and you can always get a dolmus if you want to save your legs. My boyfriend had a spa treatment on his birthday whilst we were staying here and he was floating on air for days afterwards, saying how fantastic it was. The beds are comfy and the pillows ever so soft and luxurious. We are desperate to return next year and are saving up for our holiday already! The food was really nice, although the lunch was a bit basic, but then I don't really eat chips so I'm quite fussy, I suppose. Breakfast was great-lots of choice- a nice range of juices, yoghurt, jams, croissants, full English breakfast items and cheese, meats, olives etc....
Just talking about this unbelievable hotel brings back the best memories we have ever had of a holiday, and we are desperate to go back!!!!!!
Highly recommended to couples looking for that ultimate break away......you will not be disappointed in any way, shape or form....
- Also Known As:
- Nicholas Heights Deluxe Hotel
- Nicholas Heights Deluxe Hotel Fethiye
- Hotel Nicholas Heights Deluxe Suite
- Nicholas Heights Deluxe Suite Hotel Turkey/Fethiye
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nicholas Heights has outstanding mountain vistas with uninterrupted views of the sea. Only the best materials - travertine, granite, and bespoke glass - have been used to create a comfortable, stylish environment. All rooms have air-conditioning, hair-dryer, LCD TV, telephone, kettle, and safety deposit box. Luxury Suites have a Jacuzzi bathtub on the balcony. Facilities include: two pools, room service, restaurant, pool snack bar, free bus to Nicholas Genc beach at Olu Deniz and Nicholas shopping centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Nicholas Heights Deluxe Suite Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.