Staff is a couple of kids (Spanish guy)-and some (overweight rude girl). We checked in and immediately wanted to leave due to noisy upstairs neighbors with kids. (Total stay -35mins.) They refused to refund us because we washed hands in the bathroom, so they insisted that this is a $54 fee. They were rude, snotty and contentious. We will dispute all charges.
*Also--that evening we received a fraud report from our bank--someone purchasing thousands in computer and cell phones-----the rude fat girl took an impression on paper of my card --said it was for deposit purposes. We have never had this fraud problem until this. Also I have never had anyone take a credit card impression in the past 2 decades. You can figure this as you wish. But in any event----even if the place was the best--I would never stay here and if you are smart -neither should you. Stay away !!!
- Also Known As:
- The Hermitage At Napeague Hotel Amagansett
- The Hermitage At Napeague Hotel
- The Hermitage At Napeague Amagansett, Hamptons, NY
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hermitage is an elegant ocean front retreat nestled among the spectacular pristine dunes of Amagansett. This exclusive sanctuary offers uniquely furnished luxurious two-bedroom units complete with living room and dining room, full kitchen facilities and color television with cable service. Private decks for tanning and entertaining epitomize the union of sun, surf and luxury living found at The Hermitage. Bask on the ocean beach or challenge and unwind on The Hermitage tennis courts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Hotels.com so you can book your The Hermitage at Napeague reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.