We stayed here (family with 2 kids) for 2 days weekend. Now firstly this hotel was the classic Intercontinental hotel AlAin for many years until it its name changed to Danat Al Ain. I did not know that until we went there. What I liked about this hotel is: Rooms are spacious, Staff are very friendly, nice pool and good restaurants and open area.
What I liked least was the fact that we had to wait for 2.5 hours to check in because our room was not ready at 3pm. (I understand that the hotel was busy, but its not my fault too and we should have been compensated for wasting our first day). By the time we got the room and settled in with the kids it was too late to use the pool and the day was wasted.
Second thing the breakfast at Luci was Ok but the poor guy making the eggs seemed to be a first timer and always had a long 20 minute queue to get your eggs made.
We will visit again one day.
- Also Known As:
- Danat Al Ain Hotel Al Ain
- Danat Al Ain Hotel
- Intercontinental Al Ain
- Intercontinental Al Ain Hotel
- Danat Al Ain Resort Emirate Of Abu Dhabi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Danat Ain Resort is a recently renovated luxurious 5 star Resort nestled in the lush green landscape of the garden city of Al Ain, with three swimming pools, four Tennis and Squash courts in addition to extensive children's activities. as well as an array of food and beverage restaurants, Italian, Indian, Far Eastern and English Pub. Cultural and leisurely activities surround the Resort. A short drive takes you to Al Ain Zoo, Wadi Adventure water park, Hilli fun city, Bawadi mall and Al Ain mall. Al Ain National Museum and Sheikh Zayed National Museum offer glimpses of local culture and history. To experience the best views of the city, a drive up to Jebel Hafeet Mountain is a must. At the foot of the mountain is Green Mubazzarah a collection of hot springs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Olotels, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Tingo so you can book your Danat Al Ain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.