This hotel has everything, with choices of pools, restaurants, bars and outside lounging areas. The decor is superb & all kept to a very high standard. We had a garden room facing a quiet but large beach (no lifeguard as this is not the hotel's main beach area) away from the main areas which for us was preferable. The room was delightful and in a quiet corridor but with easy outside access. All the meals we had were very well cooked and interesting, everything was fresh looking and well presented. We ate twice in the Italian restaurant which was excellent and very well managed by Ajeev Bhugawoo, an interesting person who took time to answer questions. The main Maarid Restaurant served excellent buffet multi choice meals and although there were many families with young children we had no problems as we chose to go at about 9.00pm. Al Bahar restaurant was a good, well shaded lunch venue serving a buffet and/or BBQ. Again we went there at about 2.30pm and were admirably looked after by a waiter called Sagar who we could not fault. We were all inclusive and everything we had on that package certainly did not disappoint. Usually the wines, both red & white, lack in these tariffs but they were very drinkable indeed!!
The whole complex was maintained to a very high standard and nothing was too much trouble. We did not come across any unhelpful, disinterested staff members and they should all be praised for their positive attitude to making the guests feel welcome.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort And Spa
- Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Hotel Ras Al Khaimah
- Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Hotel
- Hilton Ras Al Khaimah
- Ras Al Khaimah Hilton
- Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location: Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa is nestled in a spectacular private bay at the northern tip of the Arabian Peninsula, overlooking the shimmering waters of the Arabian Gulf. Only a 50 minute drive to Dubai International Airport and two hours from Abu Dhabi International Airport. Guestrooms: The Resort consists of 151 Guestrooms in Villas and 324 Guestrooms in the hotel, each with a private balcony and exclusive access to the beautiful 1.5km sandy beach. All guestrooms are fully equipped with a Plasma TV, minibar, alarm clock, coffee facilities, safe box, iron with board, hair dryer and wired internet (fee). Dining: With 13 Restaurants and bars to choose from, guests will be spoilt from choice. Start the day with Hilton Breakfast in the bright and spacious Maarid, then stop by BN Cafe for a Starbucks coffee, or swim up to the pool bar Sunset Bar before grabbing a bbq lunch at Al Bahar with an underwater view. Begin your evening with a traditional Middle Eastern shisha in 6 Degrees bar, before contemplating whether to try South American cuisine in Pura Vida, Sushi in Passage to Asia or classic Italian fine dining at Piaceri da Gustare. At night, bar hop your way around the resort, from the classic X.O bar serving cognac and vintage ports to Espirit for trendy cocktails and a live DJ. Leisure: The Spa features hamams, jacuzzis, saunas, and treatment tents on the beach. For the gym enthusiasts, there is a Hilton fitness by Precor center with aerobics rooms. Or take part in water sports with our on-site diving center offering snorkeling, water skiing and sailing and jet skiing. The perfect end to a day is a swim in one of our six swimming pools; including a salt water pool and 2 shaded pools for children. An onsite Kid's Club with indoor and outdoor playrooms will keep the children busy whilst you relax in the best resort in Ras Al Khaimah. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.