We were on a budget so I booked the Federal Villa hotel which is the cheaper hotel part of this resort. We got upgraded to the holiday villa resort. Rooms ok & large, for the price they suited our requirements. Other reviews mention mosquitos in the rooms but the notices by the doors say to keep the Balcony doors closed at all times. Good gym, great pool and beautiful beach. We had breakfast at Troppo over the road which has massive breakfasts for only rm12-16, plus "proper" New Zealand lattes & cappuccinos. Within walking distance to other restaurants & about 3km from the main shopping. Top: Must visit Underwater World if you have children.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Villa Beach Resort & Spa Langkawi Hotel
- Holiday Villa Beach Resort & Spa Langkawi Hotel Langkawi
- Holiday Villa Beach Resort And Spa Langkawi
- Holiday Hotel Beach Langkawi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This enchanting 4-star picturesque resort is sprawled over 13 acres of land, fronting on one of Langkawi island's finest beach, Pantai Tengah. Here, our 258 guest rooms and suites range from the simple elegance to the truly extravagant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, AsiaRooms, Orbitz, Priceline, Otel, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Villa Beach Resort & Spa Langkawi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.