we are from Beijing, and we are the first Chinese mainland guests to Sari Villages.
We spent five days holiday at Sari villages during Chinese New Year. this quiet place kept us away from the crowd but close to the paradise. My husband and I travelled with a friend and her husband. My friend is five months pregnant and i wanted to throw her a perfect holiday before she becomes a mum. Sari villages didnt disappoint us. this is the place we definately will come back again.
- perfect villa. we stayed in a two-story villa with three bedrooms. we only occupied the two bed rooms upstairs, one of the bigger bed room with sea view. we love that room-size terrace very much, as long as we stayed at Sari village, we sipped the beer, chatted and enjoyed the change of the sky at the terrace.
- food. Sari village also has very good chefs who made delicious southeast asian cousine. after getting fed of the dishes at the restaurants, this home-made cousine is an not bad option.
- half day island hopping tour. with Zainal's guide, you wont be disappointed.
- perfect service. Farina helped us to book the car before we arrvied. Zainal and Aini gave us a lot of advice on traver plan, and the restaurant. we are going to miss you all, Zainal, Aini and Farina (though i didnt see you in person this time) and lovely Aira.
- Also Known As:
- Sari Village Holiday Homes Hotel Langkawi
- Sari Village Holiday Homes Hotel