Lonely Planet describes this hotel as "If you can't undercut 'em, outclass 'em" and that sums it up perfectly. Fabulous location in the middle of town, with the great night markets right alongside. Beautiful rooms overlooking the harbour with everything you require. Best coffee in Malaysia. Staff great and fabulous breakfast. Arrived 9.30am and was given a great room within 15 minutes. Across the road, go to the eating area, select the fresh seafood, lobster, calamari, giant prawns and many fish varieties and they barbeque it while you wait. Sit at the communal tables and eat with your fingers like the locals. Would not stay anywhere else.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu Hotel
- Meridien Kota Kinabalu
- Kota Kinabalu Le Meridien
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Méridien Kota Kinabalu embraces the aesthetic and eclectic beauty of Sabah while showcasing superb views of the city, Mount Kinabalu, and the South China Sea. Located in downtown Kota Kinabalu, and within easy walking distance of local attractions, the commercial district, and retail and entertainment facilities, the hotel provides easy access to some of Malaysia’s finest beaches and golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Otel, HotelTravel.com and Tingo so you can book your Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.