I was supposed to check into this hotel (PJ De Inn) for an overnight stay and be on my way to another state the very next morning.
I was sharing the room with my friend who arrived slightly earlier than me. When she arrived into the room, she called me immediately asking me to come quick.
Matters that were really of a concern to us:
1. Safely. Being ladies, this is definitely the first thing we think about whenever we stay at a hotel. The lock on the door was poorly fixed that it can come off with a kick.
2. Cleanliness. First impression upon entering the hotel; cheesey. It definitely looked like a hotel for "business with ladies of the night". The lift up to our floor; horrid smell! Our room; too dim lighting, stained and mouldy toilet and shower, old and sticky carpet, sunken mattress with bed bugs, USED CONDOM JUST OUTSIDE THE WINDOW!
Needless to say, we immediately grab our luggage, check out, and went to another friend's house for the night, we didn't even mind sleeping on the couch!
- Also Known As:
- Lisa De Inn & Pj De Hotel Petaling Jaya
- Lisa De Inn And Pj De Inn
- Lisa De Inn & Pj De Hotel