welcome on the village was very good,as one feels like a king enjoying a perfect weather and the environment of the village felt us with warm wishes for them.I specially enjoyed scuba diving although i was not good in swimming and as it was my first experience of scuba,they gave me a free demo for the diving.And it made a lot easier for me to know,experience things and getting rid of thinking to go and stuck in the middle of the sea! a very co operative staff and the food served was excellent! We had a flight early in the morning so we had to do leave that place a bit earlier than the usual time,I was shocked to see the staff so early and fresh at 5 in the morn to serve us breakfast since we did not want to leave such a place like this.
- Also Known As:
- Ranveli Village Hotel
- Ranveli Village Hotel South Ari Atoll
- Ranveli Village Maldives/South Ari Atoll
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Under the clear azure skies and beneath the indigo hued ocean RANVELI/Maldives is a haven to rejuvenate your spirit – a safe harbor where dreams become real and romance is reborn. A place where unique moments of pure pleasure can be enjoyed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Ranveli Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.