We stayed for 6 nights in a superior villa. Lovedthe island but would only return if stayed in a lower number room as we could not swim or snorkel outside our villa. This meant a walk down to a better spot where's sunbeds taken by those with villas there. food was superb and lots of choice.Enjoyed the snorkel safari and a facial at the relaxing spa. The air taxi is a breathtaking start. Loved our flip flop pilots! Villa was very comfortable though cleaning seemed hit and miss- we never quite knew when we would expect it to be cleaned etc, though was daily. Sunset bar staff were very attentive as was our waiter once we got to know him.
May go back to water villa or deluxe next time. It will be a difficult choice.
- Also Known As:
- Filitheyo Island Hotel Faafu Atoll
- Filitheyo Island Hotel
- Hotel Filitheyo Island
- Filitheyo Island Resort Maldives/Faafu Atoll
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Filitheyo is the only island resort in the unspoiled Faafu Atoll. A natural tropical Island, which is lush in vegetation and surrounded by a stunning house reef. The resort offers guest what can be only be described as a barefoot luxury retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Filitheyo Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.