A last minute holiday for me and the fiance, normally we are wary of "last minute" as that can sometimes mean it is the dregs of what people don't want.
However we saved so much money on the flights that we were able to splash out on this beauty!
We had a rediculous amount of space in our Villa, I can't remember the last time I had soooooo much space it was wonderful.
We would have liked more variety of food but when you are staying on a tiny island it is not like they have much room to put a 2nd restaurant. The food we did have however was fantastic.
Very pleased we went all inclusive as the bar bill at the end of the week would have given us a shock!
The staff were lovely, very quiet and most of the time you didn't know you were there but if it looked like you needed something they were straight over.
Once again our travel agent Wendy (Wendy Letton of Tunbridge Wells Flight Centre - find her on facebook!) knew exactly what we needed and came through!! Amazeballs - she will be out agent for life!
- Also Known As:
- Cocoa Island Hotel South Male Atoll
- Cocoa Island Hotel
- Cocoa Island Maldives
- Cocoa Island
- Hotel Cocoa Island
- Cocoa Island By COMO Maldives/South Male Atoll
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cocoa Island by COMO is a private island in the Maldives and offers measured simplicity in its design. Wrapped in white sandy beaches and clear turquoise waters, Cocoa Island is in close proximity to some of the best dive sites in the world. The tranquil setting is enhanced by the understated elegance of Cocoa Island’s 27 rooms, which resemble local dhoni fishing boats and feature direct access to the shallow lagoon. Ufaa, the resort’s restaurant, serves fresh local produce and seafood cooked in the Keralan style, while Faru bar overlooks the pristine infinity-edge pool. Cocoa Island’s spa, COMO Shambhala Retreat, offers rebalancing treatments, including Ayurveda, reflexology and a range of recuperative massages and facials. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Splendia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Cocoa Island by COMO reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.