Yet another amazing experience at Belle Mare Plage Hotel. This was my 3rd stay and I can say that I still have not had enough of the hotel and its amenities. We had a really great time!!
As usual, we were warmly greeted by the staff upon our arrival. We stayed in a beachfront suite and it was very spacious and very tastefully furnished. The suite was steps away from the beach and pools.
We were on half-board and had breakfast and dinner at Citronelle, the buffet restaurant. I've been to a few 5 star hotels in MAuritius and the food at Belle Mare Plage easily rivals many. The buffet offers a splendid variety of food and cuisines.
Unlike many hotels in Mauritius, the Constance Spa offers free access to its jacuzzi, sauna and hamam. The Spa area is very nice and quiet and is exactly what one needs after lunch and a good swim.
Talking about swim, Belle Mare Plage hotel has one of the best stretch of beach and lagoon of the island. Swimming is a must--on calm sunshine days, it beats swimming in a pool. Well for that matter even on cloudy days. And if you are thirsty after a swim, the drinks at the beach restaurants are moderately priced.
There are little things that set this hotel apart--the special attention you receive, the warm greetings, the complimentary chilled wine bottle + amuse-bouches before dinner, the almost invisible yet very efficient house-keeping staff...
I highly recommend this hotel and for sure, I will be there again.
- Also Known As:
- Constance Belle Mare Plage Hotel Belle Mare
- Belle Mare Plage
- Constance Belle Mare Plage Hotel
- Belle Mare Plage Mauritius
- Belle Mare Plage Hotel
- Belle Mare Plage Hotel Mauritius
- Constance Belle Mare Plage Mauritius
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stroll down the endless white sand beach, play golf on 2 championship golf courses, explore the stunning Indian Ocean, pamper yourself at our Spa. Whatever you and your family dream of at the unique Constance Belle Mare Plage we’ve got it covered.You can enjoy the choices from 7 restaurants offering everything from elegant fine dining experiences to burgers and salads on the beach. Seize the opportunity to try new things whether it’s diving for the first time, water skiing, kite surfing or just picking up some gastronomic tips from our world-class chefs in one of our cookery classes. Relax and unwind at our Spa de Constance and Shiseido Spa where we’ll pamper you with the latest treatments and massages. Let the kids have their own adventure making new friends at Kakoo, the free all-day children's club.Belle Mare Plage is part of our Unique Resorts Collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Otel, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Constance Belle Mare Plage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.