Stayed June 18-25, weather was hot, with only 2 days with partly rainy, not bad for rainy season. Paid extra for beachfront room on top floor of 11th block. We liked our view of pool and beach, was close to lobby 1 and buffet, stairs did get tiring though, next time we would try to be more central. Rooms were basic but clean. Beds were harder then we would of liked, we wished we had a mini fridge and too bad we had to pay for safe.
The resort was very large with 3 buffets and many pools. We enjoyed the A La carts our favourite was the medetteranean and the extra money for the lobster at the disco restaurant at the far end of resort. We did not like the Asian fusion or the grill. We did the canopy ziplining tour which was a very difficult hike that was very steep up and would not recommend unless young and in good shape, I am 40 and in ok shape and could barely make it to the top. The guides were very helpful and went with me for the first 2 of 4 lines. The waterfall was pretty and bring money as they stop to shop after and we didn't have Enoch with us. We also did the canal and shopping tour. Way too much shopping and not enough canal, could barely see 1 boat get through and had to skip the museum, also very long bus ride there and back. We would see the canal but have gone without the shopping, mall was cheap but very poor quality. The ocean was the warmest we had ever been in and we have travelled extensively throughout the world. Very nice beach and despite other reviews no jellyfish, thank god! The sand was a nice white with no seaweed. We would recommend this resort, too bad about the long 2 hour bus ride from airport, perhaps try in 2014 when new airport is built right next door. Beware at gift shop as they will try to overcharge you, I was overquoted $30 fo emerald necklace in lobby 2, so try 2 people first before buying. Sadly I experience this in every country I travel like Cuba last December. I hope you found this review helpful. We hired a professional photographer for $30 for 50 pics they give them on a disk and turned out nice. Overall it was a perfect budget getaway for my husband and I where the weather is great and avoid hurricanes and get to experience central America. Although not as lush as costa rica where we went prir the beaches were nicer and food was great and did not get I'll, which was a bonus for sure. I hope you enjoy your tine in panam like we did.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Decameron Beach Resort, Golf Hotel
- Royal Decameron Beach Resort, Golf Hotel Farallon
- Royal Decameron Beach Resort, Golf And Casino
- Royal Decameron Beach Resort Panama
- Royal Decameron Beach Hotel
- Royal Decameron Beach Resort
- Royal Decameron Panama
- Hotel Royal Decameron Beach
- Royal Decameron Costa Blanca Hotel
- Royal Decameron Beach Resort Golf & Casino
- Royal Decameron Beach Resort, Golf & Casino Panama/Farallon
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Royal Decameron Beach Resort, Golf & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.