We chose this hotel to stay and prepare for my wedding. We booked the presidential suite for me and my family, and the executive and junior suite (all located on the 8th floor) for my husband and his family. It is true that corridors might look dirty at first, maybe because of the lights they used or it is the natural color of the carpet, maybe they really allow smoking in the corridors(i haven't seen one though)but to a non-smoker like us we can still breath freely and the place doesn't smell odd. Upon entering the room we were really amaze, this a non-five-star hotel but the rooms are great. Very spacious, very clean, elegant, full of amenities and what more can i say, i just love the place..Staffs are very accommodating and will be very kind to assist you in everything you need. As we have used this place to dress up and took shots, they don't charge us any amount. All out guest, bridesmaids, sponsors and wedding suppliers(HMU,P&V, etc.) are all welcome and were also well assisted by them. As for the food, I was so busy that morning I just need to fill in my stomach and didn't bother to check if the food tastes good, all I know all of us were able to our food well and our tongues didn't complained. We extend the executive room for another night to stay after the wedding so we can still relax a little, this place is almost at the residential area so you are rest assured of the noise-free night. Even though this is not located in the heart of a very busy area, SM hypermarket and ministop are walking distance so food,drinks and other needs are not a problem. You would also want to have minutes ride to be at Makati business district or SM Mall of Asia. A lot I can say with just that 2 nights experience of staying in this hotel but the best of it, you can be guaranteed of all this service at a very reasonable price. We never asked for the promos or discounts because the moment they informed us of the room rates we are to avail, they have computed the rates on the best deal that we really cannot resist. I wish we had mo pics of the hotels as these are not still their best features.
- Also Known As:
- Herald Suites Solana Hotel
- Herald Suites Solana Hotel Makati
- Herald Suites Solana Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Herald Suites Solana is located in Makati City, the business district of the Philippines. Just a few meters from the South Expressway and 20 minutes from the Ninoy Aquino International Airport, Herald Suites Solana is ideal for the business and leisure traveler who seeks the convenience of shopping in nearby Ayala Center or needs to meet with associates in the financial district. It offers 40 big air-conditioned guestrooms. It has a pool and gym on the top floor, and a coffee shop on the second floor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Herald Suites Solana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.