We save where we can so we can spend where we want-----Our pleasure to return to the Makati Apartelle, a cute little place with a very friendly staff. Tess does a great job here and takes pride in her little apartment building. We feel like family here----VERY SAFE, in fact the Barangay post is just a short distance away and there are two local policemen who live very near. Hard to believe the rates and with in-room wi-fi. Come try the Makati Apartelle and you will be addicted like we are. You can be almost anywhere in Metro Manila (120-160pph Taxi). Shopping, Dinning, etc......You must try the new Buffett 101 at the Mall of Asia---ask Tess, about it....I also suggest watching the Mocha Girls at Hard Rock Cafe (Sunday and Thursday 9pm....200pph admission/with one drink)...the taxi is approximately 120pph.....Tell the Mocha Girls Mark and Emma sent you.....Enjoy oh, laundry service across the street from here, maket to buy your coffee, bread, etc etc. Emma will write her own review and post pictures.
- Also Known As:
- Makati Apartelle Hotel Makati
- Makati Apartelle Hotel
- Makati Apartelle Metro Manila, Philippines
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One-bedroom fully furnished units with A/C, refrigerator, 21" colored TV with cable, double bed (48" by 75" in size), living-room and dining sets, kitchenette with electric kettle, electronic security vault, free local telephone calls within Metro-Manila, free WiFi and an all-female friendly staff. Change of linens, towels and daily housekeeping is provided. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your Makati Apartelle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.