We stayed only one night and this is a good hotel which worth its 3 stars.
The bathroom is not very big but this is the standard for 3*. The bed and the space in the room was big enough and the sleep quality was ok.
We had a dinner in the restaurant and the service is a bit slow but the food was very good.
We were on the sunset side, and in that case I recommend not to open the window because the blind are very hot and can quickly warm the room. Better to use the air condition.
I find the hotel a bit pricey because it is more expensive than the 4* Continental Forum, which were we had a very good experience two years ago. But without comparison 69€ is not so high price compared with international cities and the Best western quality.
I really appreciates these details:
- A man helping you to carry the luggage (not usual for 3*)
- A parking which is under surveillance
- Nice restaurant (terrace under the shadow) and nice food
- Credit card accepted for both hotel and restaurant
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Arad
- Arad Best Western
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN Central Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.