I stayed in the hotel for 6 nights during a business trip and I loved it. The room was always shinny and the space is ok. I did not hear any noise at all coming from the hall or neighbors and they were there! I was lucky to be on the 21st floor, so I really had an amazing view of the Sokolniki park in front of my eyes. At the reception, the staff was very nice and helpful, so I have absolutely nothing to complaint about; they even let me print my boarding pass for free while I was returning home. The only negative aspect of the hotel was the price, but you also have to consider that the accommodation in Moscow is usually quite expensive. If your company pays for it, that's awesome. If you're traveling by your own, be sure to pay more than €180/night. Last but not least, Moscow city is huge, so having this hotel 2mins walk from the metro station is considered a luxury for me. I'll pick again this hotel in case I go to Moscow in the future.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Moscow Sokolniki Hotel Moscow
- Holiday Inn Moscow Sokolniki Hotel
- Holiday Inn Moscow
- Moscow Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Moscow Sokolniki hotel is a high value for money Moscow hotel located a few minutes drive from the city centre. It is a great choice for business and leisure travellers. Famous attractions, business quarters and international exhibition centers are easily accessible by car or metro from Sokolniki Moscow metro station being within a 2 minutes walk. Close to the hotel are major sport facilities. All 523 spacious rooms are equipped with a fully fitted bathroom, in-room safe, satellite and pay TV, mini-bar, tea and coffee facilities, air conditioning. High Speed Internet and WiFi are accessible in the entire building. Holiday Inn Moscow Sokolniki hotel guests can enjoy free fitness centre with a modern gym, sauna and swimming pool. Our 16 conference rooms are equipped with the most up-to-date facilities and are a perfect venue to host seminars and conferences from 10 up to 800 people. The 5 restaurants and bars cater to all needs and tastes from fine dining in ANT-25, a restaurant located on the 25th floor with fascinating view of Moscow, a restaurant Moskva for up to 450 persons, an elegant lobby bar Atrium, sophisticated Wine Garden restaurant to Luzhniki bar & grill with sport events broadcast on a big screen. Holiday Inn Moscow Sokolniki hotel features free guarded parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Moscow Sokolniki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.