We're all looking forward to completion of the current renovations. The current rooms, while comfortable/basic, definitely reflect their Holiday Inn circa 1960's-'70's heritage (especially the carpets). But the main lobby restaurant has a pretty good buffet, the Middle Eastern restaurant one floor down is sensational, and the Mexican restaurant is also unexpectedly solid. Staff are helpful, Internet & tv work. Bathrooms are okay, though towels are a bit tired & sketchy. While working in Jubail, I didn't expect any more than this, and you certainly don't need any more.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Al Jubail Hotel
- Intercontinental Al Jubail Hotel Al Jubail
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Al Jubail is uniquely situated in a perfect business location neighboring industrial cities 1&2 which houses the world's biggest petrochemical and support industries, Easy to reach from Dammam and Bahrain Airport, the hotel also has a private beach with various water sports activities and offers free internet access in rooms, lobby and beach. Our dining experience is different in Intercontinetal al Jubail where you can enjoy international cuisine in the coffee shop with different theme nights on daily basis, Arabic cuisine in Al Diwan restaurant and Tex Mex cuisine in the Ranch restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, IHG, Travelocity, Priceline and Expedia so you can book your InterContinental Al Jubail reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.