I only stayed the one night in this hotel as it was convenient for my Chinese staff. But not again, I just hate staying at a hotel when you cannot have any control over the air conditioning. I was told it would come on at 5.30pm but it did not and I had to sleep with the window open as it was just to hot. Rooms are quite basic and showing some wear and there is only a couple of western TV channels to watch. The rate is reasonable but would prefer air conditioning. If you are working in Xiaoshan there are better options with The New Century and the old Golden Horse. If you are going to be centered around Hangzhou then this is not the hotel or location for you.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Xiaoshan Hangzhou Hotel Hangzhou
- Holiday Inn Xiaoshan Hangzhou Hotel
- Holiday Inn Hangzhou
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Xiaoshan is located at south of Qiantang River, nearby Hangzhou and Shaoxing and only 200km from Shanghai. The biggest airport of Zhejiang Province is located here as well. Xiaoshan has long history over 8000 years and Xiang Lake is called the sister of the West Lake. It has its own history. Holiday Inn Xiaoshan Hangzhou is located at central business district of Xiaoshan, High-Long Plaza, just 20 minutes drive from airport and 20 minutes from Hangzhou central business district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, BookIt.com, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Ctrip DaoDao, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Xiaoshan Hangzhou reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.