Let's just go straight to the point and the reasons why I would never go back to MyHabitat2 (We booked for 7 nights and add a voucher for 2 free nights):
- Straight away staff told us that we will have to pay for breakfast on the last 2 days as we were given 2 nights for free
- Stinky and run down elevators
- Got to the room and found 2 damp male undies on the living room lamp, the staff didn't even suggest to move us to another room.
- The staff made us sign an inventory documents for a 4 people apartment when we were in a 2 people one (2 sets of cutlery and so on)
- There was only 1 remote control for 2 air conditioners, when clearly there were 2 remotes holders (so by signing the doc we might have got charged for stealing something that was not there in the first place)
- The shower floods when in use (no screen and poor drain)
- 3 in 1 shower gel (to save on costs I guess)
- Suspicious stains on the linen (blood and other I don't want to think about....)
- Single glazing (so you can hear the traffic)
- The internet didn't work for the whole time (Couldn't work properly)
- No towels at the pool, so you need to bring your own
Overall it is clear that management got a bit stingy on the finish and maintenance of the building, I really don't recommend anyone to go there if you need a quiet and clean place to stay for work. For the same price you are way better off staying at the Double Tree next door, which I stayed at the first time and was very good.
In the end we decided to leave after 2 nights, gave management some feedback and requested a refund...Guess what they don't care but I do and that's why you will never see my ringgits again...
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Fairlane Hospitality myHabitat2 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.