The Grand Millennium KL is not so "grand", but its worth its price. For the price you pay for a deluxe room, its worth every bit. Its cheaper than the other 5 star hotels around, and is worth its price because the location is great, the rooms are great, the food is great & the service is great. Even the hotel limo to & from the airport is not badly priced if you compare it to other hotels.
Location is superb as you are in the Golden Triangle, shopping malls & restaurants are all around you. All you have to do is step out of the front door & you are in the midst of it all. You will not have any complaints with the location that's for sure.
The rooms are good too, a bit aged but still very good, clean & comfortable. When you think of the price you are paying, you will not have any complaints.
You can stay at any of the other pricier 5 star hotels around the same area, but why do that when you can stay here & save the money for something else? You wont lost any of the location, service or sleep quality by choosing the Grand Millennium over the other hotels around. Its a safe bet.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur Hotel
- Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Grand Millennium Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Grand Millennium
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Great location" is what you will keep on hearing from travelers about Grand Millennnium Kuala Lumpur, the hotel's next door neighbor features 1.37 million square foot of luxury retail. Now, walk through the doors of the only hotel on the right side of Bukit Bintang and you've arrived in our grand lobby, with crystal chandelier addorning our ceiling and soothing fountain sound on the background. Our guestrooms features one of the most spacious space in the city, with floor-to-ceiling window and city skyline. Then relax and take a dip in our open-air private swimming pool or wine and dine in our signature restaurants or bar. All at the heart of KL and again "great location". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Otel, Venere, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.