Location is perfect, near to "Chinatown" and so night market, at the heart of city.
Globally, services are good, but WiFi don't work well.
American breakfast is very good!
However, avoid looking through the window, it's pretty ugly
- Also Known As:
- Swiss Inn Kuala Lumpur Hotel
- Swiss Inn Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Swiss Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Swiss Kuala Lumpur
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deluxe. Our 20sqm Deluxe Room with window. Fitted with a choice of Queen and Twin beds. Connecting rooms upon request. Access to Extra-bed (chargeable). It comfortably accommodates with 2 Adults & 1 Children below age of 12. All rooms are designed and furnished to meet the discerning guests' needs - individual air-conditioning, private bath with shower, hairdryer, iron/ironing board upon request, IDD call and complimentary 2 bottle of mineral water with coffee/tea making facilities. LCD Television with in-house video channel, selected Astro channels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Budget Places, Otel, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Swiss Inn Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.