Not sure one could actually consider this a hotel. Although we visited Bodrum in April (which is just before the busy season) we were still expecting something a little more acceptable.
We arrived at around 11pm, tired after a long day and a flight from Istanbul.
At first we were a bit bemused by the empty pool, and the constructions taking place at the time, but we grabbed our key from reception and they took us up to our room (if you can call it that).
1. The beds had no sheets, just a cover.
2. The pillows were made from, well, we're not quite sure, but it was hard.
3. The room was matchbox-sized.
4. We were scared to set foot in the bathroom.
Now, we're not the type to complain about the smallest details, but if you're going to open a hotel WHILE doing construction and refurbishing the place then you can at least make sure your guest's rooms are comfortable. Ours was not.
The staff were decent (if not a little confused), but as we were tired and wanted a good nights sleep, we decided to leave and find another hotel, which you can imagine at 11:30pm in a city you've never been is quite daunting but there was no way we were going to stay the night at Bodrum Park.
Maybe the place is much better in summertime, there must be some good reviews here for a reason, but our experience definitely left much to be desired and certainly wasn't what we were expecting from the photographs. We would never choose stay here.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelBookers, Otel, Booking.com, Olotels and Priceline so you can book your Bodrum Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.