I'm a little bit late posting this review but i wanted to share my thoughts. I travelled here for 2 weeks with my girlfriend in June 2011 and i can honestly say that this hotel is beautiful and ideal in every way.
When we arrived we were greeted with a smile and checked in really quickly and our bags were then taken to our room by Ali who was brilliant to us. Once we got to our room i was really impressed, the room was spacious and the view second to none and this was the best view i've ever had from any hotel balcony so the upgrade to the sea view was worth every single penny. Walking round the hotel it didn't take us long to get use to where everything was and we really quickly felt settled in.
The main hotel restaurant was excellent, i don't understand peoples bad reviews about the variety of food because there was always something different to eat every night and it was some of the best hotel food i've ever had, the breakfast was varied and at lunch and dinner there was always fresh rice and bread with a whole host of amazing meats, kebabs, salads and vegetarian options too. Every week they had a Turkish themed night and the Kofte's and Raw Meatballs (safe to eat!) were amazing! And to all you people who say that a lot of food recycling goes on here... you can not say this with an ounce of credibility as you do not work in the kitchen!
The location was perfect as it wasn't too far from Bodrum centre but not too close either so it still felt tranquil and secluded. You can easily walk to the town centre in around 15 minutes where there are loads of cool shops, bars and restaurants, the First Stop restaurant is worth a visit for a drink and a pipe on the beach while looking over at the dramatic castle when it's lit up at night.
The pool area of the hotel is great, yes the pool is small but that's hardly the hotels fault really. The snack bar offered a small but satisfying range of food to fill a hole, the night entertainment was low key but if thats what the hotel do that's what they do and it was no problem for me.
I would recommend this hotel to absolutley anybody, and after doing all the trips out to Ephesus and Dalyan etc.. i truly fell in love with Turkey and i will definitely be returning to Turkey and this hotel in the future.
- Also Known As:
- Forever Club Hotel
- Forever Club Hotel Bodrum
- Forever Hotel Bodrum
- Forever Resort All Inclusive
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Forever Hotel is an official 4-star hotel.Forever Hotel is in a distance of 1,5 km to the city center of Bodrum, located in İçmeler. The city center is reachable with public minibuses, which are passing in front of the hotel every ten minutes or with taxis waiting ready in front of the hotel.Forever Hotel is in a distance of 35 km to Bodrum-Milas airport. The transfer from the airport lasts approximately 35 minutes. The hotel is close to the city center and takes about five minutes by car.Forever Hotel is located on 14.000 m2 land. It has 214 rooms and 500 beds capacity. A road without dense traffic passes in front of the hotel. Our private beach is connected to the hotel with a small tunnel, passing below the road. The tunnel is reachable by an elevator next to the reception. For sunbathing at the sandy beach, there is a shore with sun-pebbles and a wooden deck. At the beach, there is also a service of nonalcoholic cold beverage and beer free of charge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Otel and HotelsClick so you can book your Forever Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.