Me and my Mum stayed at this hotel June 2011. The hotel was very nice and welcoming as soon as we arrived. All of the staff where very friendly and happy to anything for you.
The rooms where fab and walking around the hotel made you feel like you were staying in a top hotel. The food was lovely, there was always something different every night and plenty to go round!
There was food for even for the fussy people! Everything was just 5*.
The only down side to this hotel is that it is in the middle of KNOW WHERE! There is a tiny village about 15 mins walk away or you can get access via the beach side quicker, but it isn’t worth going to.
The hotel did run a bus that took you into Bodrum and Turgutreis is on a daily basis, this was chargeable and the price varied at different times. We used this a few times as staying stuck at a hotel was not good for us as we wanted to have a good round and go to the shops etc...
I would recommend this hotel if you want to stay at the hotel all week and just relax and its good for both Couples and Families as there is plenty to do. But if your like me and my mum who like to have a walk around a town at night and go to the different shops and markets, then this hotel isn’t really for you, as it took nearly 1h 30 just to get into the centre of Bodrum via the hotel bus and about 40 mins to get into the Turgutreis town!!
The hotel is beautiful and has 5* views but it just wasn’t for us.
- Also Known As:
- Kefaluka Hotel
- Kefaluka Hotel Turgutreis
- Kefaluka Resort Turkey/Turgutreis
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- LOCATION:Kefaluka Resort, established in a total area of 50.000 m2, is at a seafront locations and,10 km to Turgutreis City Center and Turgutreis Marina 25 km to Bodrum city Center 60 km to Bodrum Milas Airport 255 km to Dalaman Airport260 km to İzmir AirportHOTEL & ROOMSTotal number of rooms: 384 Total number of beds: 900Hotel Building : In our monoblock-structure hotel, 8 elevators, 4 of which are panoramic, are availableStandard Rooms : 152Family Rooms : 120Connected Rooms : 40 (20 double room)Deluxe Rooms :12Handicapped Room : 4Junior Suite : 26 Family Suite : 16Residence : 12Residence Exclusive : 2 ( All residences have sea view)95% of our rooms has sea view. There are LCD TVs in all rooms and 4 language alternative is available in IP TV system. The system provides all the information services of the hotel and includes different choices such as TV channels, Radio stations, Film and Music Channels (Hollywood classics, children films, adult films, music albums in different categories). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Olotels, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Kefaluka Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.