I attended a conference being held at AT&T Conference Center and was very impressed with the center. The facility was immaculate and very well-decorated. The conference food was the best I have ever had at a conference and some of the best I have had in many restaurants. The staff was first rate and very professional. Kudo's to the staff and chefs!
This is very centrally located and just down the street from the UT campus. I understand there were a number of nice restaurants around, though I didn't get a chance to do anything other than take a couple of walks around the area.
The room was OK. My room overlooked the street and some street noise came through a few times. I was on the 6th floor, so it wasn't enough to wake me up, but enough to be distracting when I was working in my room. The walls between rooms were not very well insulated. The first morning, my neighbor woke and yawned loudly, and I could clearly hear them. The room on the other side started banging the headboard against the wall at 5am the next morning, so I started my day early again that day. (Evidently so did they!)
The room was comfortable though not large. Desk, chair, 2 beds, and a strange arrangement of a large round table with a single coffee pot on it. It took up a lot of space, and didn't seem to serve any useful purpose. There was a small refrigerator and a safe in the room. Nice robes with the long-horn steer logo on them were a nice touch.
The bathroom was very small. Think just enough room to turn around when getting out of the shower. A couple of hand bars in the shower would have been nice when getting out in a limited space.
The room was very well cleaned and comfortable despite the noise. I would stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- At&t Executive Education Hotel
- At&t Executive Education Hotel Austin
- At And t Executive Education And Conference Center
- At t Executive Education Hotel
- AT&T Executive Education And Conference Center Austin, Texas
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Amex, Orbitz, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your AT&T Executive Education and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.