We stayed in the newer section of the hotel. It was very quiet even though a large charter bus was parked in the lot. We used the laundry facilities, thank you! Much needed after a week with five people, but bring lots of quarters. It's a little far from Jackson Hole and the Grand Tetons. The restaurant was good and breakfast buffet filling even if it's not free. The pool is not heated but is very large. Our kids swam as much as they could. The little porch off our room had a wonderful view of the mountains.
- Also Known As:
- Flying Saddle Hotel Alpine
- Flying Saddle Hotel
- Flying Saddle Alpine
- Flying Saddle Resort Alpine, Wyoming
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This beautiful Alpine, Wyoming resort offers spectacular mountain views, a steakhouse serving hand cut Black Angus beef, our famous all-you-can-eat salad bar, or relax in our western bar complete with saddle bar stools. Our relaxing and peaceful setting and convenient access to a wide variety of outdoor activities makes us the perfect choice for your next memorable vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Flying Saddle Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.