The reception of the hotel, by the time we arrived, is below comments, to say the least. We were in 9 (2 10 months twins) and the next day we'd be 11. Despite the reservations mentioning that 2 babies would be arriving, the reception sent my daughter (mother of the twins) to a Vila (as they call the cluster of apartments) to a room where two flights of stairs had to be climbed to take the strollers up and down. The scent of mold was everywhere. My daughter, husband, 2 baby-sitters and the twins needed a decent place to stay. For me, my wife and an additional daughter they reserved a 'bunker' and not a room. The room was below ground with only one double bedroom without mentioning the mold.
After one hour inside a van, trying to figure out where the rooms where, the whole bunch had to go back to the reception. Thereafter new decent accommodations were arranged before we needed to quick up a row.
A nice surprise in all this confusion was the restaurant Vitoria that was part of the complex. Everyday they served a fixed menu with imported wines.
It is totally impossible for wheelchairs to move around the complex. If one have the muscles then strollers can be moved around.
- Also Known As:
- Costao Do Santinho Hotel Florianopolis
- Costao Do Santinho Resort And Spa
- Costao Do Santinho Resort
- Costao Do Santinho Hotel
- Costao Do Santinho Resort & Spa Florianopolis, Brazil
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Costao do Santinho Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.