I had an error in my reservation, they worked to fix it. I also left my wallet in the Cab, they tracked him down. The hotel is very clean. It is pricey, but not too bad for SP.
There are the usual gotchas with this class of hotel. The restaurant is high end and the internet is per device and expensive. They should work on that.
Quiet, good beds, great staff.
- Also Known As:
- Caesar Park Sao Paulo Faria Lima Hotel Sao Paulo
- Caesar Park Sao Paulo Faria Lima Hotel
- Caesar Park Hotel Sao Paulo
- Caesar Park Sao Paulo Faria Lima Brazil
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 5.50 km (3.42 miles) from the Congonhas Airport, and 38.60 km (23.90 miles) from the International Airport of Guarulhos, the Caesar Park Faria Lima Hotel Managed by Pullman is in the business hub of São Paulo, as well as being surrounded by several bars and restaurants and close to the shopping malls Vila Olímpia and JK Iguatemi, and international prestige stores. Furthermore, the hotel features 131 cozy rooms, the excellent restaurant Agraz, a couple of meeting rooms, which reach up to 800 people in the auditorium, and the hole area is equipped with Wi-Fi access. With luxury and efficiency, we offer personalized service to make guests’ stay as pleasant as possible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Priceline, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Caesar Park Sao Paulo Faria Lima reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.