I visited with my friend in March 2012 and we had a great week. We had actually booked another hotel but when we arrived at the airport we were told that it had been overbooked so we were off to the Oriental instead!
Our room was spacious and comfortable. The food was fine, all the waiters were lovely and helpful. We loved that you just had to walk through the gardens to get to the beach and my friend enjoyed kite surfing lessons with Ahmed whilst I snorkelled. The beach staff were friendly and helpful and we had some good chats with Diesel and Bob. All in all a fun and relaxing week in the sun, just what we wanted!
- Also Known As:
- Oriental Resort Sharm El Sheikh Hotel
- Oriental Resort Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Nabq Bay
- Oriental Hotel Nabq
- Oriental Resort Nabq
- Oriental Resort Sharm El Sheikh Egypt - Nabq Bay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Oriental Resort offers a unique location facing Tiran island, where natural beauty is coupled with timeless architectural style. This elegant five star hotel is embraced by the spectacular desert land and seascape of the protected area Nabq Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Oriental Resort Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.